Friday, July 11, 2008

Keep Believing With Us!


I don't really have any news on the adoption. I just wanted to let you know how grateful we are for each of you. Without all of you, this whole process would not possible! Thanks for your prayers, guidance, support, love and encouragement. We are so close now to bringing her home! Keep believing with us!

I have made some new friends from other adoptive moms. Most of them are adopting or have adopted from Guatemala! These families have really reached out to us and I am looking forward to meeting more of them. A friend suggested that I read a blog from a couple in Franklin, TN that is almost in the same time frame that we are in. The mom is actually spending the rest of the time down in Guatemala with their child. I did not even realize we could do this. I kind of wish we had planned better and I could go and be with Chloe until we bring her home. They said it is really not too expensive since you divide the expenses with other moms that want to be down there and are able too. God has just opened up doors for me to ask a lot of questions and compare time frames with these other families which has really been a comfort to us. We changed the website to honor Miss Chloe Bug for her 1st Birthday which is this month - July 17th. Check it out www.chloesjourney.com

Hugs and Love,

The Hollemans

1 comment:

Sarah said...

April,
Good to hear from you on our blog. We will add your sweet ADORABLE Chloe to our prayers for a quick homecoming!!! This is our second adoption from Guatemala. And, it doesn't get any easier the second time, only We have learned that God's timing IS the best and He is in control. That does give more peace in an emotional but spiritual journey. Keep us posted on your adoption journey. I would love to chat with you more. My email is sharistroup@charter.net
Shari
encounteringella.blogspot.com